The Dyness range is compatible with all Solis Hybrid and AC Coupled inverters.
The new Dyness B4850 lithium battery is ideal for use as a solar accumulation system in 48V connected or isolated installations. It is a smart battery with LiFePO4 technology and with a compact and modular design that allows to expand the capacity.
Dyness are dedicated to providing high quality battery storage solutions for consumers across the world. Dyness want to ensure that our future is as safe and green as possible by eliminating conventional fuels and promoting clean energy.
The Dyness B4850 2.4kWh Lithium Battery Module incorporates an intelligent BMS, which effectively manages the module without the need for extra communication devices. Ideal for a wide range of renewable applications, this LiFePO4 battery has a compact, modular design and is compatible with most leading inverter brands.
- High safety LFP – Cell level monitoring and balancing
- Modular design – Can be configured in parallel using the Dyness LV1 Rack System
- Scalable – Capacity from 2.4 to 96kWh (Up to 40 units in parallel)
- Wide application range
- Compatible with most leading inverter brands
- Compact design – easy install and maintenance
- Battery type: LiFePO4
- Nominal battery energy: 2.4kWh
- Nominal capacity: 50Ah
- Nominal voltage: 48V
- Net weight: 22kg
- Dimensions: 480 x 360 x 90mm (W x D x H)
- Warranty: 10 years