MyEnergi are a company determined to create a sustainable future by using eco-smart technology. MyEnergi have supplied tens of thousands of homes and businesses globally with smart devices like EV chargers, which are designed to transform living and working environments with green energy solutions.
The MyEnergi ZAPPI-2H07TB is a single phase, 7kW, Type 2 eco-smart charging station for electric vehicles. This product is black in colour and includes a 6.5m tethered cable for charging.
This new, 2.1 version of the MyEnergi Zappi is supplied with a built-in Ethernet port (RJ45 socket) and WiFi to connect to the local network (LAN). The new built-in Hub functionality (vHub) also means that a separate hub is not required to connect MyEnergi devices to the internet.
The station offers three charging modes: ECO, ECO+ and FAST, letting the user decide which option best suits their needs. Zappi is the only EV charger with built-in PEN fault technology, which makes it extremely safe and eliminates the need for earth rod installation.
The Zappi charging station offers EV charging from surplus solar or wind generation, as well as dynamic load balancing for maximum installation flexibility. The device has built-in RCD protection and an IP65 rated, weatherproof enclosure. A pin-code lock function also provides added security.
- Eco – Primarily utilises green energy, but can draw power from the grid if the surplus generation drops below 1.4kw.
- Eco+ – The charging power is continuously adjusted in response to changes in generation or power being used elsewhere in the home. Your electric car charging will pause if there is too much-imported power, continuing only when there is surplus free power available.
- Fast – Charging at maximum power, regardless of the energy source (renewable or grid). If you don’t have solar panels or wind generation, zappi will charge just like an ordinary Mode 3 charging point.
- Thanks to its unique PEN-fault technology, the Zappi charger eliminates the need to install costly and time consuming earth rods.
- Unlike some EV chargers on the market, Zappi is ready to be used straight out of the box. It has a built-in LCD screen that displays energy monitoring such as grid import through simple images and – paired with an additional CT – you can also see solar generation.
- For safety and legislative reasons, MyEnergi recommend that EV chargers are installed by OZEV approved electricians.
This product is now supplied with Retro Kit 2.1