The GivEnergy AC Charger will charge from surplus PV generation, and also from the grid if you're on an economy tariff. Wi-fi comes as standard and gives access to the powerful monitoring platform, along with remote, site-specific firmware upgrades and troubleshooting via web browser or app.
System needs to be connected to the internet to comply with warranty requirements.
- Uses GivEnergy Lithium batteries that can be added to extend KWh of battery bank
- Installed to new builds or retrofitted to an existing solar pv system
- Monitor usage through web-app interface
- Lightweight and compact
- Backup function supported
Effective of Monday, September 11th, the GivEnergy residential battery storage system will no longer offer a 5-year warranty with the option of extending it to 10 years. Instead, all residential batteries, inverters, and AIO units will now come with a standard 12-year warranty.
Systems installed before the 11th of September still have 60 days to order a warranty extension.
Major announcement: introducing an industry leading 12 year warranty | GivEnergy
FAQ: The GivEnergy 12 year warranty | GivEnergy
- Supplier Part No: GIV-AC3.0
- Weight: 22.5 kg
- Rated Power: 3,000 W